Khuzestan grains and oil seeds conference will be held as a provincial conference (forum) under the supervision of Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce, and following the example of iranGrain to meet the needs of Khuzestan, as a strategic province in the field of grains and oil seeds.
With the priorities of Khuzestan in mind, the main areas covered in the conference will be export, transit and storage of grains and oil seeds.
Target groups will be the following:
- Grains and oilseeds
- Exporters of grain products, including flour, pasta, pastry and chocolate, oil and oil products
- Suppliers of material shipping and storage technology, silo manufacturers
- Shipping and logistics companies
- Port companies and grains and oil seeds operators
- Inspection and audition companies
- Millers and cattle feed manufacturers
- Oil extraction companies
- Seed suppliers
- Companies active in the field of grains and grain products in Iraq and countries in the Persian Gulf region
This conference is under the heading of “Iran – Switzerland Chamber of Commerce“.