iranGrain is the largest scientific-commercial gathering in the field of grains from farm to the fork for those interested in Iran’s grain market, which organizes international conferences and specialized workshops with the presence of activists and main stakeholders in the field of grain industry. “iranGrain” focuses on the strategic market of Iran and tries to bring together the main players and activists of the private and public sectors under one roof.
• Provides information about new technologies in the field of machinery, production and commerce to people and organizations that are interested in the complete grain cycle
• Holding seminars in the field of grains and inviting experts to exchange information with interested parties
• Holding an annual conference to establish communication between companies, organizations and individuals in the field of grain production and exploitation and modern technology.
• Reducing and eliminating obstacles in the grain sector such as import, export, commerce and banking affairs
• Creating a communication bridge with various foreign companies, organizations and groups
• Creating appropriate solutions to remove obstacles in doing banking and legal affairs
• Creation of a scientific department by inviting related professors to lecture and exchange information and knowledge in this field in order to get to know the daily issues of grain from farm to the fork